We strive to deliver the best customer service to all of our guests.
We know the importance of a happy, productive team in successfully delivering this goal.
Below are our list of available positions. Take a look through and if you feel you can bring value to our team then we'd love to hear from you.
Bar Team Member
We have an exciting position available in our busy village pub in Bettws, Newtown as a Bar Team Member!
- Take an prepare drinks orders including our refreshing ales and aromatic coffees (full training given)
- Interact with our guests, many of which are very loyal and local
- Ensure your bar is kept tidy and stocked full of drinks
- Cash handling
- Some shifts may include working Front of House, serving drinks, food, clearing tables and collecting glasses
- You must be 18 or over
- Flexibility with working hours - weekends, evenings, bank holidays
- Positive working attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative in the absence of the bar supervisor
- Experience of how to operate a cellar would be advantageous but full training will be given!
email@example.com | 01686 651210
We require a kitchen assistant to join us in preparing vegetables, cleaning the kitchen and carrying out stock control. Full training will be given and you must be 16+.
8-10 hours per shift. 40 hours per week. with flexible hours, excellent career progression, share of the tips and meals on shifts.
Please enquire with:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 01686 651210